What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our websites?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from user when he/she places an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket or when entering information on our website in any other way.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from users in scenarios including but not limited to registration, purchasing, signing up for our newsletters, responding to a survey or marketing communication, surfing the website, or using certain other features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, support ticket, or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders through our website.
All security on our websites/services is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please contact us.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We use personal information to allow us to process your service requests, orders, provide access to privileged areas of the Websites and related services, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our Websites and enable us to improve the services we offer.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, phone number, IP addresses, profile picture on our billing system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last Updated Date: 6/23/2019